[Aphio-L] REMINDER!!!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:02:21 EDT 2011

Hello brothers,
I hope everyone is doing well. I have a few reminders to let you all know
about. First if you are interested in going to Sky Zone you need to be
signed up on the website by chapter this Sunday so i can call and make plans
for the event. It will most likely be on a Saturday afternoon. SECONDLY i
have noticed that there have been family events added to the website without
us knowing about it. We made the rule last year that if you want a family
event on the website you MUST email us and we will put it up on the website.
If you are worried an event will not be up on time you are more than welcome
to txt liza at 216-906-7385. so remember guys you are not allowed to place
your own fellowship events on the website. Thanks guys and have a great
weekend see you all Sunday!!!

Love,
--
*Kelsie Shortridge*