[Aphio-L] Event rescheduled

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:52:03 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We received a sign in from the BW3 fundraiser Monday so your hours should be
up sometime today. If you did not get this sign in please show us your
receipt by this Sunday at chapter. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE SOME PROOF OF
ATTENDANCE BY THEN *AND* YOU WERE SIGNED UP ON THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE
DOCKED AN HOUR.

The hotdog sale that is supposed to take place tomorrow night is going to be
cancelled due to a lack of workers. We are going to try again for next
Thursday, so for those who did sign up to work feel free to sign up for this
one instead. As for the donations, please hold on to them—you can drop them
off at 65 Stewart St. #102 anytime after noon on Wednesday.

We apologize for the inconvenience for those of you who are donating. If you
are available next Thursday night PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign up to work the
sale!

Thanks,

Allison & Sariya

--