[Aphio-L] ATCO Bowling

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:52:49 EDT 2011

Hi Bros!

Just a reminder, if you did bowling Spring Quarter and would like to bowl
again, you need to let me (Sarah) know today! If you didn't bowl last
quarter but would like to bowl this quarter, you also need to tell me by
today!  Currently there are two spots still available for the Wednesday ATCO
Bowling League, which is *every* Wednesday from 5-7PM.  If you told me
yesterday at chapter that you are still bowling or want to be a new bowler
this quarter, you are on the list and good to go for this week at 5PM.
 Remember, each week it is $4 per person to bowl two games and rent shoes!
 Have a fabulous Monday!

LFS,
Sarah & Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767