[Aphio-L] wassssssupppp.

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:22:14 EDT 2011

HAI BROZ.

Weeklies are up! *Reminder*- metal cleaning hours have changed!!! Metal
Cleaning is now *Wednesdays from 1:30-2:30 and 2:3--3:30*, at the same
location (ATCO on Campbell street.) Also, by tomorrow morning every sign in
that we have received thus far will be updated on the website, therefore
check your hours sometime tomorrow, and if you are missing something
contact us to see if we have even received it yet!  If we have not received
one, one will need to be made before we can add anybody's hours from that
event. Let us know if you need anything!

LFS,
Sarah "buzz, your girlfriend, woof" Csongei
Steph "kevin, you're such a disease" Bricklebank

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767