[Aphio-L] READ. Hallow-Haunt

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:37:08 EDT 2011

Ok, set up is today from 3-6, we finished almost all of it last night, but
those signed up for the first shift MUST GO, sign in, check with Mr. T what
needs to be done, and check with Mr. T before leaving to get their hours.
 Mary Wise will have the sign in.

BUT, I strongly urge you to go to the 6-9 shift instead.  The man organizing
it is stressed because there are not enough volunteers to help run the games
and haunted house.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, go to the 6-9 instead. Just sign
up for the 6-9, put in the comment box that you are switching shifts, and
you won't get docked!

Thanks to everyone who went to set up last night--the place looks great!
 See you all tonight!

--
Rachel Levine and Andrea Korman

Youth Service