[Aphio-L] (no subject)

Romani, Cody cr137309 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 14 19:03:19 EDT 2011

What's up wonderful bros! The float is finally complete and looks great!!! Me and Liza just wanted to let all of you know that you all are welcome to walk in the parade with us. We have to be there at 7:30 am :( and we need some people there with us at that time. The Homecoming committee wants anyone who is walking there at that time.  However we realize that is extremely early. So Me and liza are fine with people meeting up with us later or just hopping in the parade when you see us! We will be on walt st? It's by speedway. Anyone who wants to meet me and liza at her apt (above busy day market on stimpson) at 7:25 we will give you a ride to our location. Hope to see all of you at some point tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone

Cody Romani 513-417-5787