[Aphio-L] $ GKTW Monies $

Stevens, Kayli ks277108 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 16 12:38:55 EST 2011

Hello All!

First off, another congrats to the new actives! :)

Secondly, since Meredith is no longer in town, I will be collecting money for her for GKTW this week at Front Room.

I am here today (11/16) until 3p. (Ive got soaking wet hair and  PBR shirt on..)

Fri (11/18) 12-3

Sat (11/19) 12-3

If you are not available to meet me at these times, you will need to talk to Meredith to figure out how/when to pay.

My number is 740 815 9215 if you wanna text/call me.

GET PUMPED CAUSE THERE'S LIKE LESS THAN 20 DAYS UNTIL GKTW!!!!!!!!

florida, florida, florida!

in LFS,

Kayli Stevens

Ohio University, Undergraduate