[Aphio-L] Winter Quarter Committees

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:38:21 EST 2011

Hey bros,
Hope studying for finals is going well so far (can't WAIT until
Thanksgiving!!!).  It's that time of the quarter again to sign up for
committee preferences for next quarter.  On the website, you'll find the
event listed under "other events."  Please sign up for your top three
preferences, and we'll do our best to match you with what you'd prefer.  If
you do not sign up on the webiste, we will put you into whichever committee
we feel you would best be an asset to.  You have until Dec. 17th to sign
up, but please do it now, because the chances of most of you remembering to
do so once you delete this e-mail are slim to none. :)

Committees include:
-5K
-Awards
-Faculty Pageant
-Fellowship
-Fundraising
-Historian
-Interchapter Relations
-J-Board/President
-Membership
-PR
-Relay for Life
-Rush
-Service
-Treasurer
-Youth Service

Also, keep in mind that we'll be needing your cumulative GPA once grades
come out during break, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for another
e-mail from us once they come out.

Let us know if you have any questions!  Happy studying!

--
Alpha Phi Omega
Judiciary Board

Sarah Clouse