[Aphio-L] Initiation

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:33:11 EST 2011

Happy Week 10!! :) Don't forget that Initiation for our lovely little
pledges is next Monday, the 14th at 8:30 pm in *Walter 145* (not 135 like
the rest of the events this quarter have been!!). We know that's a little
later than normal, but we don't have classes on Tuesday and it was
literally the only room available on AND off campus that we could all
semi-fit in. *Dress is business professional for everyone*. Initiation will
start promptly at 8:30 so pretty pretty please get there around 8:15 pm.
*Pledges*, you will need to meet at *7:45 pm* in the upstairs hallway of
Walter. We couldn't book a room in Walter, but hopefully one ends up being
empty again!

We're really excited to welcome all of our hard-working pledges into the
Chapter as new brothers. It's been a long, crazy quarter so give them so
final encouragement and support as you see them throughout the last week of
the pledging process. It's their last chance to get interviews since
Binders are due on Saturday, so please be sure to help them complete this!
:)

Thanks everyone!! We're almost done yayyy!! :)

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236