[Aphio-L] Fwd: habitat for humanity service trip!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:01:28 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: McCully, Cassandra <cm357707 at ohio.edu>
Date: Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Subject: habitat for humanity service trip!
To: "president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com" <
president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>

 Hello!

Sara Clouse gave this e-mail to ask you to let any interested members know
of a service opportunity through habitat for humanity this winter break
since your trips had caps on them and she said you had many active members.
We're going to Rocky Mount, NC- just an hour east of Raleigh from December
11-17 and working with habitat for humanity on projects throughout the
week. It's about a 7 hr drive and we'll driving in the OU vans. Estimated
cost of the trip is around $200 and includes lodging and transportation. We
have about 5 open spots for the trip so please let any interested members
know of this opportunity!

Thanks for your help and please let me know if you have any questions!

Cassie McCully
OU Habitat for Humanity
Vice President

Jonathan Zakrajsek