[Aphio-L] Thanksgiving Dinner

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:09:58 EDT 2011

Just a reminder that if you are signed up to attend Thanksgiving Dinner on
the website, then you need to contribute money or food to your family head.
We can't put on this meal without everyone's support, so please be sure to
work with your family head and do your part. After the mashed potatoes
debacle last year, we really want this year to be successful and ensure
that everyone has plenty to eat! It is the best meal of the year, after all
:) Talk to your family head to see what you can do to help!

Thanks guys!! 5 more days til turkey time!! :)

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236