[Aphio-L] History Night

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:06:56 EDT 2011

Hey bros! :)

Don't forget History Night is tomorrow night! It will be a paper chapter,
but this IS a mandatory event!

*Pledges*, come prepared to take your final exam and dress in business
casual attire! Please meet in the upstairs hallway of Walter at 6:15 pm. We
need you guys to fill out an online profile for the national office so that
we can effectively initiate you into our chapter, so we need you there a
little early to get this completed! If you have a conflict, please let us
know and we'll give you the information!

*Actives*, you don't need to dress up, but you still need to attend,
especially if you have a little this quarter! :) Please be in Walter 135
ready to begin at 7 pm! We will also be doing the mid-year review and
signing an interest sheet for taking a little next quarter so please please
please be on time!!

Thanks everyone and see you all tomorrow!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236