[Aphio-L] WOUB Pledge Drive Help

Kathryn Lathrop kl166807 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 2 14:40:22 EDT 2011

Hey guys!
I'm helping out at the WOUB Pledge Drive right now & one of the ladies
working needs our help!! They REALLY need help for the morning shifts
on Thursday & Friday (6:30-9) and on Friday afternoon from 4-6. If
there is any way you can work these times, they would appreciate it
very much! Sign up on the service site for those two morning shifts,
and for that afternoon shift, just come to 3rd floor of RTV to help
out & let Sarah & Steph know you worked that shift.

in LFS,
Katie : )

Kathryn E. Lathrop
BSJ Broadcast Journalism '12
Martzolff Complex Resident Assistant
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma Public Relations Chair

"It takes only a few people living at a higher vibration to create a
doorway for many others. Becoming a world-server is one of the fastest
paths to enlightenment and will bring you joy, abundance, and inner
satisfaction. Make the most of every opportunity you have to serve and
empower others. As you do, you will reach enlightenment through
service."— Orin