[Aphio-L] OU-Temple Football Fellowship Details

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 22:25:08 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

One last email from me... everyone going to the tailgate/game tomorrow, plan on meeting at the student entrance of Peden Stadium at 6pm and walking into the student park by 6:15pm.  Bobcat Student Park opens at 6 and much of the free food goes quickly.  The student gate is on the side of Peden Stadium closest to Ping.

I have to work the game so I unfortunately cannot attend with you, but Liza will be taking the lead on organizing this.  If you cannot find where the Aphio group is, text or call her at 216-906-7385.

If you cannot come at 6, just look for our tailgate if you can come before the game starts.  If you are just coming for the game, again, text Liza or another bro to find where the group is.  Seating is general admission so I would get there early if you wanna sit with the everyone.

There should be a sign-in for the event to get your fellowship hour.  For pledges, if you wanna get family fellowship hours, just make a separate sign-in for your family (minimum of 4 people from your family must be present).  Come prepared with your own paper and pen.

Please wear black if you are attending.  We're gonna be on ESPN and we're trying to black out Peden Stadium.  Weather forecast is 64 and sunny during the day tomorrow but dress warmly.  If you see me throwing out t-shirts on the field, do something crazy (but not too crazy) to get my attention so I can throw some your way.  First 3,000 fans into the stadium get free black scarves.  I think all students are getting free thundersticks.  Should be a pretty sweet game.  See you all tomorrow and look out, our Atco friends are gonna be at the game too!

Lowell

Lowell Berg
Ohio University Class of 2012
Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department
Mobile: 914-400-7712
www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lowellberg>