[Aphio-L] Cooking a Turkey

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:13:19 EDT 2011

Hey Bros!

We are planning on having 8 turkeys due to everyone signing up. We have 7
people offering to cook and Sarah offering up her house to a bro who is
willing to cook! That means we still need at least one other person to cook
a Turkey.

***IMPORTANT! Everyone who volunteered to cook one, we will be dropping
Turkey's off to everyone on Sunday because I (Erika) live in a dorm (D=)
and sadly cannot fit 8 turkeys in my little tiny thing they call a fridge!
If you have questions/comments/concerns, call us!!!

Thanks!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership