[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World

Woods, Meredith mw418908 at ohio.edu
Tue May 31 23:45:04 EDT 2011

This is just an email for people who are coming on the GKTW trip this summer!

I am going to be sitting at the front room tomorrow (wednesday) from 12:00-2:30pm and again from 5-7pm. I need ALL OF YOUR MONEY BY THE END OF THE QUARTER OTHERWISE YOU CANNOT COME ON THE TRIP. Also, your money is no longer refundable so please come drop off the rest of your money. I will be available a couple time during exam week and tomorrow I am going to send out individual emails letting you know what you owe. If you cant find me tomorrow just send me a text or email.

See you tomorrow!

Meredith Woods

(513)706-6854