[Aphio-L] LAST CHANCE!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:13:29 EDT 2011

Hey guys,
So i was just looking through the website and there seem to be a lot of
people who still have yet to get their fellowship hour!! So we will be
having slice night fellowship this week!!! It is this Wednesday from 5-7pm
at courtside pizza on court street. please please please find the sign in
and sign up online ahead of time!!!. NOW PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION...
EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE SHOULD LOOK ON THE WEBSITE AND MAKE SURE THAT
YOU HAVE YOUR ONE HOUR OF FELLOWSHIP REMEMBER IF YOU MISSED AN EVENT THAT
YOU HAD SIGNED UP FOR ONLINE YOU WERE DOCKED AN HOUR WHICH MEANS YOU NOW
HAVE TO DO TWO HOURS TO GET YOUR ONE HOUR!!! please please please check the
website because this is the reason why alot of you do not have a fellowship
hour. Also TYE DYE WILL BE PUSHED BACK TILL NEXT QUARTER because the shirts
will not be here in time. i am going to be collecting YOUR MONEY for shirts
next week so that i can have the shirts here and we can tye dye week one of
fall quarter!!!!  i will send out times this weekend so look out for
those!!! I hope everyone enjoyed the banquet tonight i know i did!!
Good luck on finals everyone!
IN LFS,
Liza and Kelsie

--