[Aphio-L] Court St. Hotdog Sale

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:51:20 EDT 2011

Hey friends,

If you still need a fundraising hour, please sign up for the hotdog sale
and/or donations this Friday. *If there are not at least two people working
for each shift by TOMORROW at 10 p.m. WE WILL BE CANCELING IT.*

Keep in mind, since we are giving you more than 24-hours notice, those who
did sign up will not be receiving a fundraising hour. We apologize if this
sounds harsh so close to the end of the quarter, but we have had to cancel
too many events this quarter due to a lack of workers and it is getting
quite frustrating. If you have signed up, the event cancels and you still
desperately need an hour... do not worry, there will be another opportunity
next week.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or email one of us.

Allison & Sariya

--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma