[Aphio-L] THESIS SHOW TONIGHT!

Lin, Ga-Jen gl218007 at ohio.edu
Tue May 31 11:21:47 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

In case you didn't know, I'm a BFA photo major and my thesis show is TONIGHT FROM 6-8 SEIGFRED ART GALLERY (5th FLOOR). I know that the Awards banquet is right after so please please please feel free to drop by for a little while to check out my photos! There's a TON of free food (but come early). I've worked really hard the last four years and especially the last year to reach this point so I would really love/appreciate if I could have some bros come see what I do  =)

LFS and I hope to see some of you guys tonight!
Jen Lin