[Aphio-L] Service Opportunity for Tornado Victims

Stoll, Cleo cs102507 at ohio.edu
Mon May 30 20:23:28 EDT 2011

Hey bros,

I have a friend named Sara Folk and she is originally from Joplin, Missouri which was completely destroyed by a tornado last Monday. She reached out to us in the hope that we could donate water or food so that she can take the supplies to Joplin on June 11 when she is planning to return and visit.

Although it is short notice, I will be at the Awards Banquet tomorrow night so if anyone has any donations, they can bring them then. I live at 112 N. Lancaster St. if you want to drop off the supplies between now and next week. Anything can help!

LFS,
Cleo Stoll