[Aphio-L] Cooler?

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat May 21 14:20:11 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

Just a reminder that the picnic is tomorrow at Stroud's from 1-3 in the
Bulldog Shelter! Everyone should have received an email with directions!
Everyone should meet at 12:45 in Morton parking lot to figure out rides. If
you can drive please please please bring your car and help your bros out :)

*Also, does anyone have a cooler??* We REALLY need them for the drinks and
salads, so if you could let us know that would be very very very much
appreciated :)

If you have any questions or concerns please text one of us, we'll both be
away from our computers all day!

Thanks guys, can't wait to see you all there!!! :)

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236