[Aphio-L] Care Packges!

Levine, Rachel rl175109 at ohio.edu
Sat May 21 13:00:07 EDT 2011

Heyyyy!

I hope you've all had an amazing weekend so far!  Just  quick reminder that the stuff for care packages is due TOMORROW!!!  If you're going to the picnic, the lovely and gracious Alex Doyle will be collecting the stuff.  Be sure to have your name somewhere in the bag, and if you're donating money, please, please, please put it in an envelope!  If you aren't going to the picnic, you can drop the stuff off to me at Bromley any time today after 8 or tomorrow before 12 and after 9 (sorry these are sucky hours).  Just text me (937.286.6567) when you're dropping it off, or if you have any questions.

See you Tuesday at the awards banquet!
Rach.