[Aphio-L] Come on bros...

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:40:29 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,

The Chair Volleyball Tournament is in desperate need of our help tomorrow.
It was so much fun last year and I know you guys will have fun if you go!
It's an easy way to get three service hours, and the elderly people really
would appreciate any volunteers!  Please please please sign up if you're
able to go, it would mean the world to us, and treats are a definite
possibility if you step up and volunteer!  Thanks bros and hopefully we'll
see some sign ups by tonight!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767