[Aphio-L] Record a goodbye message for your favorite seniors!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:43:58 EDT 2011

Hey guys! *This* *Sunday before and after chapter* (from about 8 - 9 and
about a half hour after chapter ends), we will be recording your goodbye
messages at the top of Morton 201 (not in the room, but behind it). The
messages will be shown during the Senior Send-off portion of the Awards
Banquet on Tuesday, May 31st in Walter Rotunda.

There will also be time to record your messages at the Membership Picnic and
various times throughout the week before Memorial Day weekend. I will send
out an email soon with those times and locations, so keep your eyes peeled!

Below is a list of all the graduating seniors (to the best of my knowledge).
If you definitely plan on coming to record this Sunday, please email me back
stating which people you will be recording your messages for! It isn't
necessary to email me, but it will help with the organization.

It should take only a few minutes and would be a really awesome way to see
them off.

*PLEASE let me know if anyone that should be on this list is not.*

1.     Alyssa Akers

2.     Kris Bader

3.     Britney Caronchi

4.     Katie Devlin