[Aphio-L] Calling all Kennedy Guard Volunteers

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:48:25 EDT 2011

Hi Bros-

If you are not trained for the Kennedy Gallery Guard - you can delete this
email!  But if you* are trained*, we *need* you to please email us the dates
and times that you will be volunteering for the rest of the quarter.  Beth
emailed wondering if we would be volunteering for the rest of May, and we
want to give her a better idea of who will be there when.  Please remember
that they rely on us to volunteer for them! Thanks bros!

LFS,
S & S

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767