[Aphio-L] Hi Bros!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:42:34 EDT 2011

Hi!

Just some fabulous Monday night updates! First of all, lots of sign in
stuff!

The *MS Benefit Concert Sign-In* is only partially done, and we figured more
people were there, so please email us if you helped out for that!  Next, the
*final shift* of the *Athens Band Booster* (Clean-Up), was not on the sign
in, so email us if you were there! And lastly, if you were at *WOUB* but do
not have hours for it on the website, please email us! For all of these
please email us at this account! (service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com)

Aaaand, Watermelon Bust, you interested?!?  So this is very last minute but
the guy just got back to us!  It is this Sunday, May 15th!  Teams of 10, and
it is $10 a person.  Each team needs a captain, so if you are interested in
doing that, put that on the site when you sign up!  Sign ups will *close*this
*Wednesday at 4PM* so that we can let the people in charge know how many
teams!  You will also have to sign waiver forms, and you pay your $10 at the
event.

Any questions, just email us friends!

LFS,
Sarah"we're late for diva day!"Csongei & Stephanie"take me to the
pageant"Bricklebank

ps - watch this video, it is GREAT! (Plus you'll understand our names)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3wXyyE4_m0

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767