[Aphio-L] I saw cady heron wearing army pants and flip flops..

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:10:09 EDT 2011

so I bought army pants and flip flops.

Seriously though,

If any bros want to go to OSU (b/c only two signed up, wahhhh) *PLEASE LET
ME KNOW WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. *(that means by approx. 11:11 *make a
wish!* pm tomorrow night!)

I will get you signed up on the website if you let me know. We're sending
the two bros that signed up, but I figured many of you just forgot about the
lovely email I sent out earlier and just forgot to sign up! So I'm giving
you another chance :)

It will be lots of fun and it's 3 service hours. It's only an hour away so
gas will be super cheap! Think about it brosefssssssss.

In LFS,

Dani "one time she punched me in the face, it. was. AWESOME." Garfield