[Aphio-L] How we should arrange families

president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:55:42 EDT 2011

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHp5OWpBdzBJcDJmR2EzSm15bUNyT2c6MQ

How we should arrange families

Please fill out this survey even if you are going to attend the round table
next week. This is just to try and get the opinions of everyone! Please
come to the roundtable and talk about any concerns you may have.

How we should arrange families * Please choose the option that you feel
would be best for the fraternity. If you have comments please contact
myself, ombudsman, or membership and come to the round table

Split up only the larger families (2,6,9) into more even numbers. More than
10 families!
Split up the larger families (2,6,9) and incorporate them into the smaller
families (1,8) Same number of families!
Split up every family. Randomly generate everyone into new families and
start fresh

Sample Question 2