[Aphio-L] Palmerfest Hotdog Sale - donators and workers

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:09:49 EDT 2011

Hey bros,

Just a reminder that sign ups are online for the Palmerfest Hotdog Sale. As
of right now, there are only 3 of 24 people signed up to work. I know that
you guys want to go to the fest, but please please please consider taking an
hour of your time! Keep in mind you will still be able to enjoy the festival
during your shift :)

Also, those who signed up for donations, please look at the list of items we
requested! I see that nine people signed up to bring ketchup... proooobbbss
not going to need that much so... Please choose to bring something else on
the list and indicate what you will be bringing.

WE DESPERATELY NEED 2 COOLERS FOR THIS EVENT (one for drinks, one to store
the pups before we cook 'em)!! If you have one of those, please sign up to
bring it!

Get excited for this weekend!!!!

Allison & Sariya

--