[Aphio-L] Lots of Stuff!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:09:19 EDT 2011

Hi Friends!

Okay so long email, but everything is important so please please read!

First, Kennedy Guard - two things.  Training to work Kennedy Gallery Guard
is this *Friday* from *3:15 to 4:15*.  You *MUST* be trained to do Kennedy
Guard, but if you already have been trained you do not need to be
retrained.  If you are thinking about training for this quarter, just know
that the shifts you would be signing up for on future Fridays are 12-2:30
and 2:30 to 5.  If you have questions about Kennedy Gallery Guard please let
us know ASAP, being as training is in just a few days.  Also, we
*need*people who are already trained to sign up to work the Kennedy
Gallery Guard
*this Friday* during the normal shifts while new people get trained.

Next, ABH -  as of right now we are focusing on the quarterly volunteers. If
you sign up for this you *must go every Wednesday from 3:30 to 5.* You need
to be trained to volunteer at ABH as well, and the training is *THIS
Wednesday March 30th from 3 to 5PM*. Reminder, some people signed up at the
end of Winter quarter for this training, and you are... Christina Kloha,
Kelsey Micucci, Marrisa Gebhardt, Dana Zurchin, Kayli Stevens, Jennifer
Barstow, Sara Beyoglides, Hannah Rutledge, and Maggie St. Clair, just to
remind you. If you didn't sign up for the training last quarter but are now
interested, please email us back immediately so we can add you manually to
the website!

Finally, Ray of Hope - If you signed up to donate this week, we need the
donations by *NOON on Friday *at the very latest.  Both of us are going to
Sectionals so we won't be here later in the day.  Also, you can still sign
up to donate so please please please do!  They really rely on us and are in
desperate need of donations.

Please contact us if you have any questions/concerns/confusion/thoughts
about any of these things, we are SO glad to help!

LFS,

Sarah&Steph
Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767