[Aphio-L] fundraising, of course :)

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:05:26 EST 2011

Greetings,

We have added the trash for cash and pancake sale to the website.  There are
five spots for each hour to work the pancake sale, and a variety of things
if you want to donate.  Also, we will be having a trash for cash in Bromley
beginning at 8 with the pancake sale as we said.  There are UNLIMITED spots
for that.  If you are someone who needs a fundraising hour still, or more
service hours (fundraising is a type of service hour) these are so great
opportunities!

*NOTE* If you went to the BW3's fundraisier and you have not given us a
receipt/contacted us, then you need to!  If we are not contacted by tomorrow
night we will assume you did not go and your hour will be docked.  So please
get us your receipt, or at least contact us so we can make plans to get it.

Thanks everyone =)