[Aphio-L] Sectionals registration!

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:32:55 EST 2011

Happy Tuesday Brothers!
	For those that are planning on attending Sectionals, please continue to read this e-mail.  For those not attending Sectionals, go back to studying so you can go to the Faculty Pageant tomorrow!
	I will be doing a mass mailing of checks and registration materials on Thursday for those that want to mail their information with mine.  I will be on the first floor of Baker near the information desk from 11:30am until about 12:30pm.  I will have letters on.
	Feel free to give me the registration information and your check so everything can be mailed together.  If you don't have a check book or want to give me cash so I can include the amount in my check, I can do that.  I will request that you give me cash upfront.  I can't float $35 a person for a handful of you.
	Reminder, I am not requiring that you send your materials with mine.  I am just offering this service so people don't have to rush around and find stamps and other things.  So if you want to mail the materials on your own, I won't be offended.
	If you want to mail your materials with mine but Thursday doesn't work for you, LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY and I can try to work something out.

If you have any questions, please let me know right away.  I'll see everyone tomorrow at the Faculty Pageant.

In LFS,
Buddha