[Aphio-L] SECTION 59 AWARDS!

Noelle Dobrowolski awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:23:06 EST 2011

Helllo BROS!!

Like I said in chapter, I am applying for Section 59 awards and WANT THE
CHAPTERS OPINION!!!

PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Friendship
Going on the founding principles, this award would be based on your
fellowship program. It would highlight the activities your chapter
participates in and the enthusiasm of the brothers.
Service
This award is what our fraternity is all about. This award would be based
on your service program. It would look at the four areas of service, the
variety of projects that your chapter participates in, and how well you
carry
out these projects.
Chapter of the year
This award is awarded to a well rounded chapter. They would
demonstrate leadership, friendship, and service in a positive manner.

1) Why does our chapter deserve CHAPTER OF THE YEAR!!

2) How has chapter demonstrated leadership, fellowship, and service?