[Aphio-L] Service Donation Hour

Harris, Christina ch732606 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 6 22:16:25 EST 2011

Hi Bros!

I made an announcement this evening at the end of chapter about this, but just in case you didn't hear, weren't listening, weren't there, need service hours, or just want to help out people who need clean water here it is again. One service hour is being offered to anyone who donates $10 to the Bondo-Rarieda, Kenya Water Supply Project. If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to help support the above project please go to:
 http://www.globalfast.org/<http://www.globalfast.org/momentum/team/87>momentum/team/87<http://www.globalfast.org/momentum/team/87>

The website should be accepting donations until Thursday. All you have to do is go to the website, click "donate now" and make sure you are donating to the Bondo-Rarieda, Kenya Water Supply project through the Ohio University team page. The website should send you a receipt for your donation, and then just forward that receipt to me (by Thursday night, my email is ch732606 at ohio.edu) and I will write your name down and give it to Gaby and Kris to make sure you get a service hour. Also, if anyone wants to donate just to help out, but you do not have $10, donations can be made in any amount! Thank you all in advance for your support!

I would also like to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Kaylee Miller and Chad Joseph, who just stopped by the World Water Day table last week and stayed to help out a bro when we didn't have enough people signed up!!! Thank you both so much for helping a bro out when we needed it!!!

Also, congrats to all the new actives!!!

LFS,
Christina Harris