[Aphio-L] Benefit Concert, Door Prizes, READ ME IMPT!

Bailey Petry 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:20:24 EST 2011

Hey Bro's
	Sorry that the 5k will be flooding your inbox this week, but soon you won't have to hear from us at all! Ok at the benefit concert, like i said in chapter it can count as one fellowship hour OR one 5k hour, but NOT both. Also, if you don't need either of these hours but want to come have a beer that is your choice because you are attending on your time. However, please remember that you are not allowed to drink wearing anything that says aphio on it, and also remember that this is an event that has our name on it, and the name of My Sister's Place. That being said, we ask that you guys refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages, or that if you do you are, please be extremely responsible and act in a way that is in accordance with our Risk Management Policy.
	Also, I know some of you have been getting donations from businesses for us. If any of you have gotten door prizes from companies PLEASE EMAIL OR TEXT US! we need to get them from you ASAP!
Thanks bros!!

Bailey Petry
Alpha Phi Omega 5K Co-Chair
MS Society Member