[Aphio-L] Furniture for Sale!!

Gabrielle Swisher gswisher1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:31:29 EDT 2011

Hello bros,
     If you didn't already figure it out from Senior Send-off, I'm
graduating.  I have some furniture for sale and thought I'd give you all
dibs first if you'd like it.

 I have:

Full sized bed: this bed is the most wonderful thing in all of Athens.
Truly.  It beats Casa Nueva, brick roads, and 2 AM life talks.  It is the
best reason to never get out of bed in the morning.  I am heartbroken to see
this beloved bed go, so to a good home only. Just kidding, kinda.  It also
comes with a bedstand thing-er so you don't have to be a janky college
student with your bed on the floor.  No offense to those who do that. I used
to. And then I got this wonderful bed. ANYWAYS. *$70*

Small (2 person) breakfast table & stools: *$30*

I also have tv dinner tables that I use as end tables, and a couple lamps
that I'll part with for *dirt cheap*.

I'm moving on the 13th so it all needs to be picked up by the 12th.

Happy week 10 and good luck with finals!

Gaby

--
Gabrielle Swisher
Student Social Worker