[Aphio-L] polar bear plunge..again

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 26 10:51:32 EST 2011

Hey guys,

Just wanted to remind you that if you're signing up for the plunge you need to register on the actual website ( sooh.kintera.org/ou2011 ) AND sign up on the aphio website! Make sure your name is on both.

Also, I was wrong about the time. It's Feb. 12th but the plunge is at 1:00. Registration is from 10-12:30 ..so I'd say plan on being there from 11/11:30ish until 1:30 or 2 probably.

There's also a theme, it's patriotic so they encourage everyone to dress up in costume. There's also a free lunch at BDubs after!

Remember, you must fundraise a minimum of $50 from sponsors to plunge! You'll get a t-shirt too.

In LFS,

Dani Garfield