[Aphio-L] RHTA Presents Dad's Weekend Brunch

Nadsady, Brianna bn170807 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 14 12:16:03 EST 2011

Hey bros!

Just a reminder that the Restaurant, Hotel and Tourism Association is putting on a Dad's Weekend Brunch next Saturday from 10:30a-1:30p in Jeff Dining Hall.  RHTA is preparing all the food themselves, so you won't be eating dining hall food.  At chapter this Monday, I'll have 10 pre-sale tickets with me for anyone who wants to purchase some.  They're $6 pre-sale and $8 at the door.  I won't have change, so if you want to buy some please bring the exact amount.

Have a good weekend!

In LFS,

Brianna Nadsady