[Aphio-L] My sig ( Leslie Godec's sig)

Godec, Leslie lg684608 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 24 21:32:54 EST 2011

Pledges,

 Hey it is Leslie Godec I guess you need my signature opps my bad. This quarter has kept me pretty busy so here is my life! I work at Jeff Market woah. I will be there Tomorrow Friday morning from 9 am to 12 and Saturday I work from 12 to 1. Monday I work from 8-11 Wednesday I work 8-10. I will be in the library I will be in the library 2nd floor room 232 Saturday from 3:00 to 6:00 Sunday I will be in room 214 from 2:30 to 4:00. ( gotta a big test. Can you tell) Friday I will be at the library I do not know where but I will be But you can text me. I will be at chapter. I live at 68 Mill st.

My number: 216-224-9415
email-lg684608 at ohio.edu
Address: 68 Mill St. Athens Oh

Call me beep me if you wanna reach me.