[Aphio-L] Favor

LeeAnn Lanzarotta ll226008 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 24 20:07:38 EST 2011

Hey guys, my roommate here in México, Katie Mitchell, wanted me to pass this
message along to everyone:

A friend of my mom's from her work has been diagnosed with an incredibly
rare form of breast cancer. We need lots of votes so she can be an Honorary
Bat Girl for an Indians game on Mother's Day (she has a 21 month old baby
girl). Her name is Beth Ann. If you guys would take ten seconds and vote, I
would really appreciate it. As my mom has had cancer, this is really
important to us.

http://mlb.mlb.com/sponsors/komen/index.jsp
^> click here to vote!!

if you could take just one minute out of your day to vote I would be
eternally grateful! Thanks a bunch!

In LFS,
LeeAnn

--
LeeAnn Lanzarotta
OU Women's Club Soccer- Fundraising Chair