[Aphio-L] Ray of Hope Food Pantry Donations

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:17:04 EST 2011

Hey Bros,

Just a final reminder that donations for the Ray of Hope Food Pantry are to
be at my house (136 Mill Street) by Friday at 5pm. There is still time to
sign up on the website and donate if anybody still wishes to do so. I'm also
looking for 1-2 people who would be interested in driving out to the food
pantry to help unload the donations with me and Dr. Buckley. We plan on
going at 9:30 on Saturday morning, if you wish to join us please respond
back to this email.

Have a great night,
Kris

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Kris Bader
440.476.2005

Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546