[Aphio-L] ALL ACTIVES READ

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:07:02 EST 2011

Hey actives, please read this, regarding signatures.

I know a lot of families are having their own signature parties, and that is
totally ok! But actives, it is important to come to the signature parties
that Jp and I have planned as well. The vast majority of pledges need all
active signatures, not just their individual families. *if you only intend
to plan your family's signature parties, then you are having other pledges
missing out on your sigs.  *Please be a good bro, and come to all signature
parties, especially the ones Jp and I plan. We do not want to be sending our
pledges all over creation when they can conveniently get all of them in one
location. Tonight, the signature party is in *walter 135 from 6-8pm*

However, thank you actives for planning signature events for your families,
just please also attend the regular ones as well. *170 signatures is a lot
to get*, so please make this process easier for them. Their binders are due
next friday and saturday!

We will be putting out our quarterly "you need to be available to give your
signature" list sometime tonight or tomorrow!

We're almost done with our first ever dual rush! Thank you to everyone who
has supported Jp and I through this difficult, but exciting process!

LFS,

Leega and Jip

--
Leigha Kristoff and Jonathan Zakrajsek