[Aphio-L] Questions about elections

APhiO Delta Gamma Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:13:30 EST 2011

Hi Brothers!

I have heard lots of brothers talking about what was said about certain
people who ran at elections last night.  First off, i am quite disappointed
that the candidates even know what was said about them after Jboard
specifically talked about this at chapter, and that it was best for people
to leave the room if they did think they would say something.  We asked
people not to say anything to their friends because unfortunately not
everything is always positive about every person, and people might get
upset! I hope that elections we hold in the future that people can be a
little more mature about this topic.

Elections is a big deal, and everyone loves to talk about who is running,
who won etc which is great, but if everyone could please stop talking to
each other and asking people about the anonymous comments that JD and i
read, we would greatly appreciate it.  They were anonymous for a reason, so
please stop asking people if they know who wrote what.  Many of the comments
we read came from the anonymous account, so even JD and i do not know!!  But
as always, if you have any comments, concerns, suggestions, or even upset
with me and JD, please let us know!!  This is why we are here!!!

In LFS,
Angela and JD