[Aphio-L] Global Fast Posters

Blake, Amanda ab329708 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:24:09 EST 2011

Hey guys!

I just wanted to remind everyone to sign up on the website to hang up posters advertising the Global Fast service project. We really need your help and it would be a really easy way to get an hour! The reason I'm emailing you about it is because the sign up closes tonight at 8. All you have to do is hang 5 posters in a building on campus. So on the website you can put what building you want to put them in, and then text me or Sarah when you want to pick up the posters in Bromley sometime this evening. Thanks, we really appreciate it!

Amanda Blake-3302845881
Sarah Hider-3304643926