[Aphio-L] CAPS FOR CANCER!

Boyd, Terra tb200208 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 16 17:12:42 EST 2011

Hello All!

Abbie Coppersmith's RFPD 299 Professional Development class is collecting hats for donation! We are taking any sort of hats indoor/outdoor for men & women! All the hats collected will be donated towards cancer patients who have lost all of their hair due to chemotherapy. If you have any old hats lying around you don't wear and would be willing to donate, please drop them off at Grover E167 (Abbie's office) and let them know what the hats are for! The more hats we can get the more we can donate and make someone else's life a little better knowing someone cares!

Thank you all so much!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Terra Boyd (419)-203-9977
tb200208 at ohio.edu