[Aphio-L] Please take some time to help The Great Pearly White Hope

Lewis, Renee rl122907 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:29:09 EST 2011

 Brothers,

I mentioned at chapter the group project I am working on for my social inequality class.  I wanted to remind everyone that a donation of a children toothbrush and toothpaste will get you a service hour (1 of the allowed 4 donation hours).  Also, just out of the goodness of your heart and love for a bro, please go to http://www.myedu.com/free/soc331# and register.  MyEdu has even increased their donation as $2 per every person registered as a supporter of our project.  Please and thank you!

In LFS,

Please support Alpha Phi Omega's effort at the 2011 Relay for Life at Ohio University<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11OH?px=10272521&pg=personal&fr_id=32689>

Renee L. Lewis
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College Undergraduate - Sociology
Ohio University Voinovich School - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega - Treasurer
(440) 728-1562