[Aphio-L] Job Offer! FW: SOEIT1_CIC: Early Week Announcements for Student Orgs

Lewis, Renee rl122907 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:45:29 EST 2011

 In case any of you are interested in this job offer!

In LFS,

Please support Alpha Phi Omega's effort at the 2011 Relay for Life at Ohio University<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11OH?px=10272521&pg=personal&fr_id=32689>

Renee L. Lewis
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College Undergraduate - Sociology
Ohio University Voinovich School - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega - Treasurer
(440) 728-1562