[Aphio-L] Spring break service trip!

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 13 10:51:45 EST 2011

 Hi everyone,

I know there are lots of people who were looking forward to doing a service trip over spring break this year, and OU Habitat for Humanity is offering another opportunity.  Every break, OU Habitat takes a trip down South to build homes damaged by hurricanes.  There are open spots on this year's trip to Miami, Florida so we're opening it up to APhiO.  The trip will be of similar cost to New Orleans (around 300 ish) and tentative dates are March 19th- 27th.

I've been on 4 trips with OU Habitat and Miami was by far my favorite. So if you didn't get a spot on NOLA and you don't want to sit at home over break, I encourage you to email me back and sign up! First come, first serve.

In LFS,

Andrew

Andrew Morris
Alpha Phi Omega: Judiciary Board
Ohio University Student Senate: Off-campus life
OU Habitat for Humanity: 5K Chair