[Aphio-L] Brother Retreat! Sign up! Get involved!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:14:04 EST 2011

Yo Bros!

Happy Saturday! There are still LOTS of spots available for workshops,
service, and fundraising at the Brother Retreat this Sunday! *Actives: I
encourage you to attend! Pledges need your signatures! And these workshops
are geared toward actives and pledges!* Lunch will be provided! Feel free to
drop in on any of the workshops too if you only have a little bit of time.
They start at 10:30 in Morton Hall. We have workshops on LFS, Scouting,
Resume Building, Diversity, Team Building, and more! They are all listed
under Leadership Development Courses on the website!

We put a lot of time and effort into this to eliminate the "we don't know
them, they don't know us" separation between actives and pledges! Trust us
actives, they want to know you and be apart of our whole chapter, not just
their pledge class!

We hope to see a lot more of you tomorrow!

Leigha and Jp

--
Leigha Kristoff and Jonathan Zakrajsek
Membership VPs