[Aphio-L] GKTW WEEK 2

Lawlor, Sidney sl223907 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 1 22:10:54 EST 2011

Hello fellow bros,

Hope everyone's break is going well. I am just wondering if anyone was possibly looking to go on the GKTW trip from the 18th-23rd. We leave the 17th in the night and then we will get back very early in the am on the 24th, cost is $200 then you'd probably need some food/spending money if you want. We have some really awesome people going and we have 2 shifts everyday so you'd be getting plenty of GKTW time. Let me know ASAP if you would be interested in filling a spot! Plus you get to spend a whole week with me :)

Thanks guys.

Sidney Lawlor

P.S. this could be you!
[X]